Here's how to find a streaming video using the WSU Krueger Library databases.
- From the library homepage, select the WSU Databases tab in the research portal.
- The WSU Library has subscriptions to the following online video collections: Films on Demand and the Academic Video Online (formerly VAST) collections. Links to both collections will be found in the Database by Title drop-down menu on the library's main page and on The Research Hub. These two subscription databases are linked below in this guide along with a few other free online resources for videos.
- Once you have selected a database, enter your search terms. Use the main words in your topic or search by video title.
- Click on the video title for more information and a description.
- For Faculty: If you plan on posting this video in D2L, you will need to make sure the link has the Library's proxy information. Review the Embed a Video page for more information.
- Please see the "Find a DVD/VHS" tab to search for DVDs or VHS tapes.