Steps to make sure presenters are logged into Zoom correctly for presenting:
Best Practices for Presenting:
Winona State University (WSU) Ramaley Research Celebration will host live poster sessions by our student researchers. Sessions are scheduled from 1-1:45pm, 2-2:45pm, and 3-3:45pm on April 14, 2021. The WSU Ramaley Research Celebration schedule will be available after April 4, 2021 at the 2021 Ramaley Research Celebration site.
There are two presentation methods listed below. Instructions for each presentation method are listed in this guide. Instructions to upload your Poster PDF or your Pre-recorded presentation are below.
1. Live Zoom Poster Presentation. Create a poster. After you finish your poster upload the PDF file to OpenRiver.
2. Pre-Recorded Presentation with your Powerpoint or poster (PDF). Upload your video (mp4 file) to OpenRiver.
1. Create a Poster Presentation (Note: This year you need only a PDF file of your poster).
2. Create an OpenRiver account and upload your Poster PDF and poster session information (authors and abstracts). See step-by-step instructions in the "Upload to OpenRiver" section below.
The Zoom link will be shared via the 2021 Ramaley Research Celebration on the April 14, 2021. We will also share it with student presenters via a direct email.
1. You will present your poster in a Zoom breakout room Be ready to share your poster PDF file with attendees in your breakout room.
Pre-Recorded Video Option (Note: you will need to upload your recorded video file to OpenRiver)
1. Record your video with Kaltura (recommended). Other recording options are acceptable. You will need to record your video and then go to step
If you prefer Zoom, so note that the quality may not be as good a a Kaltura recording.
2. Download the video file of your recording to your laptop (mp4 file preferred).
3. OpenRiver - Upload your video file to the Ramaley Research Celebration Event 2021. See the section titled Upload to OpenRiver Uploading in the next box.
Poster Presentations and pre-recorded videos need to be uploaded to OpenRiver. To upload your video file to the Ramaley Research Celebration Event 2021 follow these steps:
Please email Kendall Larson email@example.com with questions.