A research database for education students, professionals and policymakers. It includes full-text education journals that cover the essentials of education and related fields of study, including in-depth coverage of special education. Education journals from 1983. Full text from 1994.
From the Modern Language Association. Bibliography of journal articles, books, websites, and dissertations. Coverage includes literature from all over the world, folklore, linguistics and language materials, literary theory and criticism, dramatic arts, and history of printing and publishing.
We are receiving reports about issues with new account registrations. Please contact Research Help for assistance if you encounter a problem.
To set up your New York Times account provided by the library:
1. Click on the link above.
2. Sign in through the proxy with your Star ID and password.
3. Create an account using your Star ID followed by @minnstate.edu or @go.minnstate.edu as a login and follow the prompts.
4. If you are using a tablet or mobile device, the New York Times is available through an app that can be downloaded to your device. Login with the NYT account information you created in the steps above.
5. Having trouble? Email us!
If you have already created an account, sign in directly to the New York Times website using your WSU email address.
If your login has expired, use this link to search for Winona State University. Follow the prompts for whether you're on or off campus.
Historical articles can be accessed via nyt.com, but you can only view five articles published between 1923-1980 per day. If you need access to more than five historical articles, use the New York Times Historical database available through the library.
To activate your WSJ account:
1. Click the link above.
2. Enter your Star ID and password.
3. Fill out the subscription form.
4. Repeat these steps every 180 days.
If you are using a tablet or mobile device, the WSJ mobile app is available through WSU Apps. Having trouble? Email us!
Users with an existing account have the option to connect it to the institutional subscription at the bottom of the "Create Account" page.
All of the ProQuest databases, including APS Online, New York Times Historical, Ethnic NewsWatch Historical, Gender Watch, and Nursing & Allied Heath. Now also includes former Cambridge Scientific databases, such as the Materials Research Database and Sociological Abstracts.