When WSU does not have a book you need, our Resource Sharing (InterLibrary Loan) service will get it for you.
- From the library homepage, select the Worldcat link under the OneSearch Box. OR select it by name from the Databases tab in
- Type in your search terms and conduct your search:
- Once you've found a book or item that would like to request, click on the hyperlinked title to enter the record.
- Click the purple Borrow button to request the item through WSU from another library:
- In the Find It section, select Sign in with your StarID and your password.
- Next in the Find It section you should now see Resource Sharing (A new term for Interlibrary Loan!). Click on it.
- All of the necessary book information will be pre-filled in automatically. Check for accuracy.
If you only need a chapter, check the box next to "I only need a specific chapter or pages."
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, check the copyright/fair use box, and click Send Request.
- When your Resource Sharing book or item is ready you will receive an email via your WSU email account. Physical books will be available for your at our Front Desk. Book chapters, articles, or specific pages or instructions on how to download the PDF will be emailed to your WSU email.