As a Distance Education student, you have the opportunity to request books from the Krueger Library and other libraries and have them delivered to you through the mail. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Requesting items, regardless of whether you're a distance education student or not, take time.
- Only circulating books, DVDs, etc. are eligible to be mailed to you. Reference, special collection, and other titles are not available to check out.
- Your barcode number is the 14-digit number on the back of your WSU / WSU-R ID.
- If you do not have an ID, please contact the library for your number.
- Your password is your last name
- Some forms have a “date needed” field. This is the date on which the computer will delete your request. Requesting a short turnaround time may result in the computer deleting your request prematurely.
- You are responsible for the return shipping cost. If you have questions or concerns, contact the library.