RefWorks will create a bibliography of references for you. You may create a bibliography of all of your references, of references in a specific folder, or of a temporary list of references you've chosen (My List).
- Click on located under the toolbar, near the top of the page.
- Choose your Output Style from the dropdown menu. You may also preview the style by clicking on "Preview Output Style."
- Next, choose the File Type from the dropdown menu near the bottom of the screen (i.e. a Word file, an HTML file, etc.).
- Choose the References to Include - either all the references you have, or references from a specific folder.
- Click on Create Bibliography located at the bottom, right-hand side of the page.
- Your bibliography is automatically created in the style and file type you chose; however, be sure to proofread and save your bibliography.