Assignments with Research Components
Justice Bio Presentation
- The presentation is to last at least five minutes and can go up to ten minutes.
- Presentation should include, among other things, biographical information, career that led to the Supreme Court, and major landmark cases.
Landmark Case Presentation
- These presentations will last at least eight minutes and a maximum of twelve minutes.
- This presentation can be thought of as an oral brief of a landmark case. Topics to be discussed are the facts of the case, jurisdictional history, issues, question presented to the Court, reasoning, analysis, and conclusion of the Court.
Modern Court Final Group Presentation
- Each person in the group should have substantial presentation time.
- These presentations also involve audience interaction. You are to assume that the class has read the proper assignment from your casebook.